Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Get used to this crap

If the O-man is the Dem nominee at the end of this whole tortured process, get used to more bullshit like this:

I'm sure Jesus would love this. Hey, aren't churches required to refrain from endorsing or attacking political candidates to keep their 501(c)(3) exemptions? As long as you're up, can you call the IRS for me?

So what does the "pastor" of this all-white church have to say?

"It is absolutely not a racist sign or a political sign," Byrd said. "It's only meant to encourage people to think about what they're doing. (Obama) said he's not (a Muslim), but that's why I asked the question. I would put the same sign up if he were a white man.

"God loves us all, but what if we get someone in the White House who happened to be Muslim? I'm just trying to open people's minds. I was never expecting anything like this."

Translation: God hates Muslims. Hopefully my sign will make you believe that Obama is a Muslim - and maybe even related to bin Laden, so you'll hate him too.

No comments: