Friday, January 30, 2009

Love the new rug


This makes me laugh every time. I'm not sure why. Maybe it's the look on the dog's face.

This too:

For a few weeks right after this appeared in The Onion, all Super Hot Irish Girlfriend had to say was "cat general," and I would crack up.
Happy Friday, everyone! It's a beautiful day and the weekend is coming and God knows the last thing I want to do is get involved in the urgent matter of whether there should be an American Apparel on Valencia Street. Seriously, it's good to see people involved and caring about their community, but hey, at least it's not a Hot Topic or a Fuddrucker's. In the universe of chain stores, American Apparel is probably on the low end of the offensiveness scale.


Have a good weekend! If I had a gun to my head, I'd say Steelers by 3 in a surprisingly low-scoring game.

No comments: