Monday, April 6, 2009

70% chance of suck

- Now, we don't have tickets or anything, but Olu and I were both taking work off tomorrow to watch the Giants' Opening Day, probably at a bar somewhere. But OH NOES:


Tuesday
Showers likely. A slight chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the 50s to lower 60s. Southeast winds 5 to 15 mph.


Great. Just great. Why can't anything ever just work out fine?

- Weekend ratings:

Happy Hour at Bloodhound on Friday: B-

Cold Pabst Blue Ribbon/warm day: A-

Barney's Saturday night: B+

Glen Park Sunday (for dog purposes): D

Stern Grove Sunday (for dog purposes): B-

Target Sunday: D-

Target store brand Trail Mix (taste/enjoyment only): A

- I'm glad to see that recycling poaching is finally getting the attention it deserves.

- I'm glad that Rangelife is hip to the bizarre world of Yahoo answers. I have my own personal fave:

Then again, maybe this is the kind of thing that's only funny to me. I don't know.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

You know what's funny?

I read this post yesterday and thought to myself, "Rain? After this weather? That sucks!"

And guess what I forgot to do today? Bring an umbrella with me. So I'll be hopping on MUNI drenched with the rain that I knew was coming.

*SIGH!*