Monday, April 6, 2009

I'm going to be famous!

All I have to do join this incredibly reputable-looking organization!

The ad reads "Actors & Movie Extras Needed". Tell me more, please!

"away you you as of too is projects best movie of role strictly to extra; if do to Just available lead working working Be spot have not some gig projects This Beverly give the representative behalf to to well for about work you crew amount simple is casting are you or but you fee look the are into will so call demanded and are really the your to you you for thing have you back suit want properly absolute an enjoy and is 104346649638076"

Sounds legit to me! Where do I sign?

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I don't really see how you can lose. Sounds like a great opportunity, especially in these financially troubling times. You might have to get an international calling card to call that phone number, but that shouldn't set you back too much!