Monday, April 13, 2009

Mmmmmmm Germans


"Polar bear attacks woman at Berlin Zoo"? WTF? Like it jumped her or something? Let's read the first sentence of the story to find out. "A polar bear attacked a woman at Berlin Zoo Friday afternoon after she climbed a fence and jumped into its habitat during feeding time, police said Saturday."

I don't care if it was feeding time! NO MEANS NO! DON'T BLAME THE VICTIM!

I had the good fortune yesterday to listen to Patton Oswalt's "Werewolves and Lollipops" and let me tell you, American public, it was about the funniest fucking thing I have ever heard. Like laughing-so-hard-I-can't-breathe funny. Highly recommended.

You know what I heard that really sucked this weekend? Giants baseball. By June, people will be giving away Club level seats. That's where I come into the picture.

No comments: