Friday, April 24, 2009

"Windy" ain't the half of it

I wish I could figure out some way to make this guy's weather page a permanent feature in the column of the blog thing here. It's super cool.

Thanks to Anh Minh for pointing out this coolness.

I suppose everyone (including Anh Minh, incidentally) has now seen the New York Times story about the skateboarders in SF who bought a million-dollar house in Noe Valley and then spent half a million dollars renovating it into their oh-so-achingly hip grownup playhouse with a bathroom that looks like a swimming pool. She's an "interior designer" and he's a "skateboarder" and you tell me where this couple came up with a mil and a half. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Happy Friday, everyone!

Oh, you'll appreciate this. Coming back from walking the dog this morning around 6:50 a.m., I spy with my little eye a chick wearing a slinky little black dress and carrying a pair of black high heels coming out of an apartment building with a dude with messed-up hair and pajama bottoms and a hoodie. The walk of shame never goes away. At least not in this city full of grown-up kids.

Have a good weekend. I've got the usual art show/block party/band practice kind of thing going. We'll talk Monday.

No comments: