Thursday, July 29, 2010

Who says San Francisco is expensive?

Got $450? Welcome to San Francisco!

$450 / 1br - Renting out down stairs (San Francisco)

Renting out down stairs
single large bedroom
one bathroom
one kitchen
plenty parking space

if interested, please call 415-879-1691
for English speakers, please call 415-608-8498

I like how this implies that the first number is for people who speak....what?? Your guess, I suppose.

Anyway, it's at 32 Flora in the Bayview. I think it's the one with the RV in front.




There'a always something creepy about an RV parked in front, isn't there?

But in the annals of the truly inexplicable, this one takes the cake.

$550 / 1br - Room for rent with bodybuilding (visitacion valley)

$ 550 Room for rent with bodybuilding, I have a nice 1 ½ room available, very nice place to live with laundry and stores on the same street. Parking behind gate for 1 car, I am a very easy going guy that lives a discipline life style with bodybuilding. I am looking for someone who lives straight life styles that pays there bills on time and the place is yours. High speed internet. The room is not real big but I have extra room also that come with the room that you can store a lot of things.

$550 + $50 Utilities each month
$350 Deposit

Where to begin. First of all, I'm not clear if the room comes with bodybuilding equipment or a bodybuilder. Second, there's the matter of the "discipline life style," but if that's your thing, more power to you. And I'm not sure I want to see the "lot of things" that are being stored in that extra room. On the other hand, high speed internet!

Oh shit, I almost forgot the best part! Thankfully, the bodybuilder has provided some snaps of your new room. Check 'em out!



I know what you're thinking: "Where do I sign?"

1 comment:

Rocco said...

if you moved to bayview, having an RV parked in your driveway is the least of your worries.