Thursday, January 16, 2014

There Will Be An Interruption In Your Service

Unfortunately, there has been a death in the family, so we spent all day booking flights and getting a passport for a 9 month old baby.  You can get an emergency passport in 6 hours!  So there, people who say the government doesn't work.  It works FINE.

Anyway, we're off to Ireland tomorrow.  There should be some good stories!  They love the craic. Look it up.

So your Bachelor recap may not be until Thursday or Friday is what I'm saying.  You leeches.  You don't care about me, you only care about Bachelor recaps.  I'm kidding.  I know you care about recycling poachers too.

My kid looks like "I can't believe a 9 month old baby needs a passport," right?


TK OUT.

5 comments:

Civic Center said...

The best passport photo ever.

Anonymous said...

OMG
MGO
GOM

GG said...

I'm so not a baby person, but that picture is FREAKIN' ADORABLE. Good luck with the flight and sorry about your loss.

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to hear why you got the passport, but I LOVE the passport photo.

Tamagosan said...

I'm sorry about your loss. I really hope the airlines don't add to your actual bereavement with bereavement fare drama. (But, if they do, we expect a report!)

I'm also enthralled with Baby Beyoncé's irreverent attitude toward official processes for infants. I just can't imagine where she got that.